Again, about his family ^^... i browsing the internet and found this. Hope this news is correct. I wondering, what if Siwon read this post, ... ^^
If there's something wrong in news, pls u tell me the right one, Siwon. ^^
Big support and cheers for Siwon.
Why Eunhyuk (Super Junior member, Siwon's boyband-mate) want Siwon to be together with his sister, Lee Sora ? Eunhyuk prefer Siwon than Kangin. Here are the answers :
-Since Eunhyuk loves his sister, he wants the best future and hapinnes in her life of course. And Siwon is the most 'complete' man. Siwon has money! Of course bright future! Siwon has good manner, humble, nice guy, kind guy, and gentleman. But Kangin loves drink.
-Since Eunhyuk is a christian and he is good one too. Siwon is the same person like him. *even better ^^ *
- About Siwon's family. There is No doubt!.. Siwon is the only son of the Owner of Hyundai Department Store, one from three biggest Supermarket in South Korea (besides Lotte Department Store dan Shinsegae ) . We can say, Siwon is real Goo joon Pyo of Boys Before Flowers. In South Korea, Siwon's father has 12 branches which has sales up to $340 million !!!!
And still, has a plan to make expansion next year. Open 6 new branches.During Super Show 2 event in Seoul couple months ago, there were 7 from 10 congratulatory stand flowers to Siwon that came from CEOs of big company... ^^ like Siwon is the one of director, In fact, Siwon's father controls the company. At the early years in Siwon's career as an artist, his father didnt allow Siwon join his artist agency . But time goes by, and even his father and his mother watched Siwon in show with crowd fans. Just to saw their only son. It's not surprised, at the end of show, Siwon cried because he sweep out of this.
Hyundai Department Store
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHyundai Department Store (Korean: 현대백화점 주식회사, Hanja: 現代百貨店株式會社), together with Lotte Department Store and Shinsegae, is one of the three major department store chains in South Korea. It has 11 locations and more than $340 million in annual sales.
Its parent company is the Hyundai Department Store Group.
Located in Seoul
* Apgujeong Main Store (압구정 본점) in Gangnam-gu, Seoul
* World Trade Center Store (무역센터점) in Gangnam-gu, Seoul
* Cheonho Store (천호점) in Gangdong-gu, Seoul
* Sinchon Store Main Building & U-PLEX (신촌점 본관, 유플렉스) in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
* Mia Store (미아점) in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul
* Mokdong Store (목동점) in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul
* Jungdong Store (중동점) in Wonmi-gu, Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do
* Ulsan Store (울산점) in Nam-gu, Ulsan
* Ulsan Dong-gu Store (울산동구점) in Dong-gu, Ulsan
* Busan Store (부산점) in Dong-gu, Busan
* Gwangju Store (광주점) in Buk-gu, Gwangju
* Ilsan Kintex Store in Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang, Gyeonggi-do (scheduled for 2009)
* Cheongju Store in Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungcheongbuk-do (scheduled for 2010)
* Asan Store in Asan, Chungcheongnam-do (scheduled for 2010)
* Yangjae Store in Seocho-gu, Seoul (scheduled for 2010)
* Daegu Store in Jung-gu, Daegu (scheduled for 2010)
* Gwanggyo Store in Yeongtong-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do (scheduled for 2013)
* A shopping mall in Centum City, Haeundae-gu, Busan
If you love this article then click
COLLECT EVERYTHING ABOUT CHOI SI WON